7 miles

Today was my long run for the week and I ran 7 miles! (3.5 miles on University Ave towards Timp and then back) The more I run the more I like running and feel good while doing it.

Comments

  1. Run home Forest!

    Glad you are enjoying your running so much. I couldn't do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I know I'm not family.... but I clicked on your profile and saw your blog and couldn't refuse looking :) That is so great that you have been running so much. I haven't run since my knee surgery last October, but I had gotten up to 8 miles prior to it. Once the baby comes, I hope to get back into the routine. Maybe we can register to run a race together! :) Anyway, chica... I really need to talk to you! I can't believe I haven't spoken to you since our swimming plans fell through.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef