What's up Doc?
Okay, so what's so great about What up Doc? Why is Judy there? What in the world is her motivation for a single thing she does? Why is it that no matter how hard Howard tries, he has no control for what is happening to him? Can I sympathize with that feeling lately? YES.
Personally, I like "What's Up, Doc?" because there are so many funny scenes and quotable quotes. I agree that the plot itself is totally unrealistic. But you can't not laugh at the drugstore scene ("How much is it without Bufferin?" ) or the chase through San Francisco ("Well, there's not much to see, actually; we're inside a Chinese dragon.")
ReplyDeleteYes I am more of a fan of it now that I've watched the ending. I fell alseep 20-30 minutes before it ended and so what I remembered of it when I woke back up was that there were 4 identical bags that kept being switched around, and that Barbara Streisand's character kept following Howard around and I couldn't figure out why, and nothing seemed to make any sense. I watched the end later but I think I should try watching it all the way through when I'm less tired.
ReplyDeletei was soooo confused when i read that...
ReplyDeleteKimmy, have you seen what's up doc?
ReplyDelete