A Flash from the Past

I happened to switch to my old memory card a few days ago and when I went to download the pictures I found a bunch of photos that I took with my old camera (this memory card was from my old camera).  I thought you might enjoy taking a look at them.  

 

My friend Lindsey Hall and I from my freshman year.  On her birthday, Woodhead and I filled her dorm room with balloons.  She liked it a lot.  Lindsey's getting married this Saturday.  

My really short hair... remember that?  This was when it grew out long enough to get it cut to look like it was supposed to be short instead of being an accident (like it was right before I left for school).  

Graduation day.  That was fun.  :) 

Who is that pretty lady in the middle?  :)  I liked this one of you, Mom.  

Awww.  Aren't they cute?  This was during the Yellowstone trip after J&J's wedding.  

Same trip.  This was our little cabin in Yellowstone which had no bathroom.  I'm still a little taken aback by that.  But, true to Dad's form, it made the vacation a little more eventful than it otherwise would have been.  Way to create exciting trips, Dad.  :) 

The sunset when Michael stalked the buffalo. Pretty skies.  

Getting Sadie's room ready.  


Sadie's bumper pads, work in progress. 

Sadie's baby blanket that took me all Christmas break to finish.  

Remember how we hand-stitched it, Alicia?  You did great. 

Sarah holding up her maternity shirt.  I can't remember what the occasion was here.  

In Mike and Sarah's old apartment.  

Look how little Sadie was.  Well that's all, folks.  Hope you enjoyed the brief walk down memory lane with me!  If you want more pictures from any of the occasions shown above, email me and I'll send them to you or put them in the fam dropbox.  

Comments

  1. Let me tell you what MY memory recalls...

    Joe's graduation trip: Mom and dad left town... Kimmy got a speeding ticket.

    Yellowstone trip: Me: MIKE THAT IS A BEAR!!!
    Mike (calmly): No it's not.
    Me (yelling): YES IT IS!!! I CAN SEE YOU KNOW!
    Mike hands me the super zoom camera.
    Me: Oh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures Christy! I've often wondered about those ones of us painting Sadie's room. Can you send me those and any others you have of that 'era'. Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef