Sunrise, Sunset

Which is it?  It's looks like a sunset picture, but its not.  Alicia, Kimmy, Dad and I went to Fort DeSoto last Friday and these are some of the pictures I took of the sunrise with the Skyway Bridge.  These pictures were made possible in part by the following: Alicia's determination to go (I wouldn't have gotten up that early by myself), Dad for coming (because I might have left Alicia and Kimmy to go by themselves, again because of the early hour), Dad's camera (because I left mine in Utah), the sun (for coming up every day), and to the one who created it.






And here's a fun picture of Alicia in the photography zone.  Thanks for going Alicia.  


Comments

  1. Cool Christy! I like the new blog and pictures! Do keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice background on the new blog. You should make the background picture one of those sunrise pictures. I've been really impressed with the quality of pictures mom and dad get with that camera. It takes excellent video also. They should use it more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef