An app on Matt's phone makes these short videos of pictures and video he takes. This one is for the month of February. It includes puppet shows, Matt practicing the ukulele (he was trying to inspire Nate to learn to play it too), reading, playing at home, playing with Valentines at Grandma's house, camping in the great room, and early morning cuteness. Enjoy! https://youtu.be/OEH0GXAaIR8 (It won't upload, I think because of Matt's youtube preferences, but the link should work.)
Okay, so what's so great about What up Doc? Why is Judy there? What in the world is her motivation for a single thing she does? Why is it that no matter how hard Howard tries, he has no control for what is happening to him? Can I sympathize with that feeling lately? YES.
We went to Capitol Reef National Park a few weeks ago and did some hiking while we were there. It was a short but pleasant trip. I'd love to go back sometime when the orchards are ready to harvest and take some fruit home with us. It'd be nice to do some more hiking there too. Can you tell where we went to school? It seems like we end up with an inordinate amount of BYU clothing in our bags whenever we go on vacation. She kept reaching for my sun glasses and so I finally handed them to her. She was very pleased. Playing in the hotel room. Matt really wanted to do a hike in some narrows and so we did this one. It was really wide here, at the beginning. We went a mile or so in and the canyon walls were only about 15 or 20 feet apart from each other. An artistic looking rock collection, photographed by Matt (who had the camera most of the time). This is one tired baby. We didn't have a pacifier with us so...
That is cool, huh. I shared that on Google Reader last summer. I spent a long time playing with it.
ReplyDelete