Bath time and smiles

The other night Matt got the camera out when I was getting Madeleine ready for bed.  She had just had a bath and kept smiling at us, especially me whenever I yawn--she thinks that's one of the funniest things to watch.  She also happens to love the ceiling fan and smiles at it throughout the day every time it catches her eye.  Enjoy the pictures!

I think this one is so funny.  I don't remember what made her look so stunned, but it must have been something good. 

I LOVE this baby.  




Do you think she knows she's the reason for my yawning?  :)




Comments

  1. GREAT pictures!!! Thanks for taking them and sharing, especially with those of us who live so far away and don't get to see her as often! She is SO adorable!!!! Can't wait to see her again!!! Boy,is that baby cute! or should I say, "Girl" is that baby cute!!!! Keep the pictures coming!!! Love you guys! See you in a couple of weeks!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madeleine is adorable. She has changed so much in the last month.

    Joseph LOVED watching the fan when he was a baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! I'll try to keep the pictures coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef