We love Mom
If it hadn't been for mom, I wouldn't have gotten naps every morning for a week. If it hadn't been for Mom, Matt and I wouldn't have been able to go out three nights in a row--first to the temple, then out to eat, and then to the swimming pool after... If it hadn't been for Mom Matt and I couldn't have worked all Saturday to finish our planter boxes and plant our garden (it took part of Monday night too). If it hadn't been for Mom Matt and I wouldn't have had delicious dinners and extra that got frozen (we've eaten two of the frozen dinners already).
We all miss you, come back to us Mimi!
PS- Madeleine stopped and looked at the computer last week when we were skyping with my Mom. She was calling to Madeleine and Mattie turned and looked. It was really cute.
We all miss you, come back to us Mimi!
PS- Madeleine stopped and looked at the computer last week when we were skyping with my Mom. She was calling to Madeleine and Mattie turned and looked. It was really cute.
This kind of reminds me of Ben's post.
ReplyDeletehttp://bsakj.blogspot.com/2012/07/im-so-glad-when-mommy-comes-home-by-ben.html