It goes up around her knee but not any higher. Aunt Mimi mentioned today that we need to gather signatures on it. Maybe we'll go for a walk tomorrow when all the neighborhood kids are walking home from school. I can think of about a dozen kids who would love to sign her cast.
I tried taking pictures the other morning before Matt went to work. Although I took a bunch they didn't turn out very well because Madeleine was either very focused on window/blinds or on getting my attention to pick her up (she moves her arms up and down to let me know she wants to be picked up, although it can mean other things too). These next three pictures were the best I could do:
 |
| Hmm, those blinds look like they'd be really fun to pull. How can I get over there? |
 |
| I know! Hey mom, MOM! Yes, you, pick me up! |
 |
| "Pick me up! Pick me up! Pick me up!" (I picked her up.) |
Time for more pictures :)
ReplyDelete