Halloween
I can't find the cord to upload pictures from Matt's camera onto the computer... Consequently, you can't see the majority of our Halloween pictures. :( In case it's another month until we find that elusive cord I will at least share the picture I took on my camera before the battery died and a picture someone at Matt's work took of the three of us.
Also, the leaves have fallen. Mark was kind enough to come over after work one day acouple weeks ago to take a few pictures of our family before the leaves lost their color and/or blew away. Unfortunately that evening was overcast and rainy. The lighting was super low and we just couldn't hold still enough for him to get a clear image. Despite the poor conditions he captured a few good shots.

You look good Christy! I love the leaves. Very impressive costumes!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! And I agree-your costumes are terrific. :)
ReplyDelete