State Farm and Mt. Rushmore
I bought insurance today for Gramma Meyers' older Corolla. I'm starting to get excited abouth the fact that I'm going to have a car--and it's becoming more real too.
In addition to being home together for a week and a half, I am looking forward to my first road trip in my first car. Dad's been sending me information about things to see on our way to Utah. Here's our tentative itinerary:
Monday: driving
Tuesday: Mostly driving, Kansas City (new temple site),
Wednesday: Liberty Jail, Adam-Ohndi-Ahmen
Thursday: Winter Quarters, Mount Rushmore
Friday: Rocky Mountain National Park & hiking
Saturday: White water rafting in CO, Provo
In addition to being home together for a week and a half, I am looking forward to my first road trip in my first car. Dad's been sending me information about things to see on our way to Utah. Here's our tentative itinerary:
Monday: driving
Tuesday: Mostly driving, Kansas City (new temple site),
Wednesday: Liberty Jail, Adam-Ohndi-Ahmen
Thursday: Winter Quarters, Mount Rushmore
Friday: Rocky Mountain National Park & hiking
Saturday: White water rafting in CO, Provo
Comments
Post a Comment