Hockey

Why is winning a sports game is so satisfying? I'm open to your thoughts. This morning I played hockey with several friends (2 x 2) in my ward at the stake center and my team one; I even scored several of our points. It was so fun. I'm not planning on going pro anytime soon but I sure did enjoy beating my home teacher in a little competition of athletics. He is a firefighter and snowboarder and when it comes to strength and speed he definitely has me beat. But I'm glad I had my own little moment of victory in the cultural hall earlier!

Comments

  1. Way to go Christy! It's in our blood to be competitive. I think it's fun to compete, just try not to get too mad when I beat you at tennis this Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef