So many choices...

Which capitol to study in? Which program to choose? Or both?

Alright folks, here are the facts. There are two programs that I'm very interested in. The Washington Seminar internship program and the Jerusalem Center study abroad program.

The Washington Seminar is an internship program where I would have the opportunity to work in a government or private office in DC. I would live in BYU housing (the Barlow Center) located at the west end of Pennsylvania Ave. Can you imagine me working under a senator or house rep? This could be a valuable learning experience.

The Jerusalem study abroad program obviously has a draw as well. It's a once in a life-time opportunity--but an expensive one at that. And then there's grad school...

I'm tempted to apply for both and graduate in December instead of April. I'm still undecided though and am open to thoughtful opinions.

Comments

  1. Uncle Jim will fly out to Utah to prevent you from going to Jerusalem. He flipped out when we mentioned the idea. He said it's way too dangerous and you should NEVER go!

    I actually like the idea of D.C. more anyways. You could visit with Lauren and see Bret and Shannon and Uncle Steve. It sounds like a really neat experience!

    Good luck making the decision.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would do jerusalem! I always wanted too! My sister cameron went to DC and lOVED it! She also met her hubby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef