I've got plans
I've got plans on Monday to watch Ethan while Michael and Sarah go for the closing on the house. You've got to celebrate the small victories, right? I don't have a plan for my long term future (which has been getting to me a lot lately). BUT, at least I know what I'm doing this next week! And let it be known that I am VERY excited to have plans with Ethan in a few days. :)
Okay so here is one recent and funny dating story. A kid in my ward came over the other day and asked if I wanted to go to a concert on campus on Friday. He did it in a round about sort of way though and I was agreeing before realizing he was asking me to go. Anyways, I've got this date that I'm committed to go on now and I feel bad because I am so irked about it. I was asking my roommates how to be gracious and not let my irk show but the question came out as "how can you be civil to a person when you really don't want to be?" Civil isn't the most appropriate word, but it's funny. So he came over to confirm plans a couple days later and thankfully I was "gracious" during the encounter. So I ran to the back of my apartment when he left and did a brief victory dance while saying "I was civil! I was civil!" My roommate Meridith asked what happened and so I told her. "You have to celebrate the small wins, right?" She laughed and agreed with me.
Okay so here is one recent and funny dating story. A kid in my ward came over the other day and asked if I wanted to go to a concert on campus on Friday. He did it in a round about sort of way though and I was agreeing before realizing he was asking me to go. Anyways, I've got this date that I'm committed to go on now and I feel bad because I am so irked about it. I was asking my roommates how to be gracious and not let my irk show but the question came out as "how can you be civil to a person when you really don't want to be?" Civil isn't the most appropriate word, but it's funny. So he came over to confirm plans a couple days later and thankfully I was "gracious" during the encounter. So I ran to the back of my apartment when he left and did a brief victory dance while saying "I was civil! I was civil!" My roommate Meridith asked what happened and so I told her. "You have to celebrate the small wins, right?" She laughed and agreed with me.
Comments
Post a Comment