Life is better than a TV show

So many funny things happen each day; the trick is to look for them and reap the enjoyment from it. I'm proud of Kimmy for her post about the smell of home depot and her anthropology teacher. College professors can be so quirky; you might as well be paying attention to enjoy the humor--if not for the sake of learning the information.

Jamie and I often say our lives should be a TV show. It'd be the funniest one around because the most unusual and funny things happen in our lives, especially in regards to dating. I'll try to remember the funny things that I share with Jamie and my roommates and post some of them on here for your enjoyment too.

Who needs TV for entertainment when you can just be attentive to living? Well, except for the Cosby show and I love Lucy which are close to being as funny as real life... Check out Kimmy's post if you haven't yet--it's a good taste of humor in a college student's day.

Comments

  1. Speaking of random/unusual experiences, remember the time that man from Argentina tried to get me to move back to South America with him and work at his motion picture studio? Yeah, that was funny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef