What do you think of my new blog look? Trevor showed me how to customize it more and so I'm trying new things. Let me know on a scale of 1-10 what you think of this one. I may be trying some other looks soon anyways.
I like it except for the white pane at the top that follows the page as you scroll down. Post a poll on your side pane if you want quick feedback on your backgrounds. It is a lot quicker than posting a comment and I bet more people would respond. I give it a 7.
I like it except for the white pane at the top that follows the page as you scroll down. Post a poll on your side pane if you want quick feedback on your backgrounds. It is a lot quicker than posting a comment and I bet more people would respond. I give it a 7.
ReplyDeleteI think it is easy to follow and easy on the eyes.
ReplyDeleteGood job