Florida, here I come!

Hi folks,

In case you haven't heard, I'm coming home again.  Dad and I worked out the travel arrangements yesterday and so I will be home from July 15th to August 2nd.  I'm looking forward to it!

Also noteworthy and calendar-worthy is that Wendy will be coming while I'm home.  She's going to Aunt Charmaine's house the weekend that I get to FL and then she will be coming to Seminole for the following week.  I don't remember what day she's planning on leaving... Also, Jimmy and Missy and Todd are going to be visiting.  At least that was the last that I heard from Wendy.  They're coming about a week after I get there.

Start thinking of what you want to do while I'm home.  I can give tennis lessons to Joseph or programming lessons to Michael.  :)  Just kidding guys, but if either of you want to mentor me in those things I'd be up for it.  Al--I hope my newest nephew has heard good things about his aunt in Utah.  I'm excited to see him and Sadie.  By the way, I am really impressed with the new words that Sadie's said on the phone to me lately.  Good job, whatever you're doing!  Kimmy, you don't return my calls when you say you will.  I am deeply hurt and hope you will mend your ways in regards to this.  Mom and Dad, start thinking about home improvement projects you'd like my help with.  And tell Gramma that in addition to some tennis matches, I'm happy to help scheme for a new sofa.  I've got practice playing a fugitive.  :)

Comments

  1. Can't wait to see you on Friday! We are super excited!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef