A Cool Feature
Do you ever wonder what the definition of a word is but you're too lazy to look it up or you "don't have the time" to look it up (I think that's silly but I think it too). Well, Google has the solution for you! First, you need to start using Google Chrome as your web broswer (instead of explorer or firefox). Download Chrome here. Once you're using Chrome, go here to download a dictionary extension. You can double click on any word on any web page and a little box will pop up with the definition. It's great!
Firefox has similar add-ons. I've tried Chrome but I really like Firefox a lot better. Google is good for email and search engine but not the browser.
ReplyDeleteI agree people should learn the definition of more words.
I like Chrome. I don't see a huge difference between it and Firefox, except you can look things up right in the URL box instead of having a separate Google box in the upper corner. That being said, I still like it a little more than Firefox. It saved all of the websites in my bookmarks bar from Firefox; it has a nice user history feature every time you open a new tab; and I like the look of it as well as the definition extension.
ReplyDelete