Weather
Lest you think I am jumping the gun by changing my template to an Autumn theme, the high in P-town yesterday was 70 degrees Fahrenheit and the low was 54. We had a ward FHE up in Rock Canyon park where I played Frisbee. I kept my BYU sweatshirt on the whole time I was running around and never got hot.
I told my teammates that I felt like singing Christmas songs because that's the kind of weather we have around Christmas in Florida. It's a safe bet that I'm a little strange in my affinity for Christmas music. But seriously here folks, there's something about the first cool weather after a hot summer that just makes me want to put the twinkle lights on and all the other lights off and enjoy the change. I love Autumn!
I told my teammates that I felt like singing Christmas songs because that's the kind of weather we have around Christmas in Florida. It's a safe bet that I'm a little strange in my affinity for Christmas music. But seriously here folks, there's something about the first cool weather after a hot summer that just makes me want to put the twinkle lights on and all the other lights off and enjoy the change. I love Autumn!
The weather sounds delightful. We've had a few not-too-hot mornings and evenings here the past week but it's not the same as having that football-y chill in the air.
ReplyDelete