Fun Times in the Sunshine State

So, I didn't take a ton of pictures while I was home.  In fact I barely took any; but these are some that were taken on my camera by me and by others.  Enjoy.




This was on a walk we took around the block.  It sort of reminds of the part in The Parent Trap where the lady is hitting sticks together to scare off the mountain lions.  Sadie loved those two twigs.  She just loved to be outside.  I do too, Sadie.


A nice day for tennis.  It was in the 60's or 70's that day; I can't remember.  Yes it is wintertime.


Here some of you are, conversing after a good round of tennis.  Gramma came too.  Go Gramma. 


Go Matt.  Nice serve.  

Comments

  1. Good memories.

    Did you invite others to look at your blog or is it still only for your family? Because if it is just for us, we were aware it was Winter in Florida in those pictures;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef