The Schmits...

...are some of the best neighbors there could ever be. I was writing them a thank you card a couple weeks ago and realized there were a dozen or more things to thank them for just in the past couple of months. And then they brought over dinner on Sunday because Matt had a cold. That's just how they are.

Matt and I have been planning to decorate their balcony for months and last week we finally did. Ever since Matt moved in here last summer they've decorated the front porch with a variety of stuffed animals. When we got home from our honeymoon, Mr. and Mrs. Santa Claus were hanging up outside our front door. But we got them back. Take a look at what we did. :)




We used the balloons that you can shape into animals but we shaped them into flowers and grass and vines. I think we looked a little conspicuous to the other neighbors when we ran across the street: Matt had the latter fully extended and I had two large black trash bags.

Unfortunately it was a windy week and so they only stayed up for a day or two. It got a good response even though it was deflating and blowing down by the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef