Florida
I wish I had taken pictures more often while I was in Florida, but at least I have a few. It was fun to be together, if only Matt had more vacation time and could have come too. I'm glad I went though, and got to be with Sadie and Jax and Alicia. And I'm glad Alicia got a few long naps while I was there. And I'm glad the J familia and Mike, Sarah, and co. were around to visit with. And I'm really glad I got to help dad clean out my closet and get a great start on cleaning out the third bedroom upstairs. That was fun, Dad. There's something really satisfying about sorting through, cleaning out, and organizing a place that needs all of the above.
Hope you enjoy the few pictures I have. I think Kimmy will appreciate them.
(Sadie and I got the chalk out one afternoon. We wrote a message for Kimmy, but we didn't take pictures of it until later on when the whole caboodle was there. Hense, we got to have Joseph in our pictures with us. Sadie and Joseph wanted to get the chalk out again. At their request I drew some bugs, an elephant, tiger, horse, octopus, fire engine, ambulance, police car, and my personal favorite: cosmo (Joseph asked for that one).
(Here are some of Mom and Dad's beautiful zenias in the backyard. They're really getting big and there were a lot of flowers blooming while I was there.)

(Jax and I played together out back while Alicia slept one afternoon. He was content just to walk back and forth on the deck and get his feet wet in the rain water. He also liked picking Mimi's flowers.)
Nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteYes, these are great pictures.
ReplyDeleteAgree with the great pictures comment. Are you doing something different with your settings Christy? They look great. Thanks for coming. It sure was great to have you. Wish you were back and I could take a few of those long naps again :)
ReplyDeleteFor the record, McKay woke up 7 times last night.
ReplyDeleteAnd, thank you for loving my children. They really, really love you, too!!
ReplyDelete