Dinner today: taquitos
Matt happened upon this cool cooking blog yesterday and forwarded me a recipe for homemade graham crackers that he wants to try. I perused some of the other recipes on the blog and am excited to try several of them; I made the taquitos tonight and really liked them. Here they are: smells-like-home.com
Another post? Wow! You're on a roll. I've always wanted to try Taquitos. They have a recipe on Ourbestbites.com, too. One of these days I'll get to it. It was pretty good, huh? We're having barabcoa beef tacos tonight for dinner. The smell in the kitchen is driving me nuts. I'm dying to eat it! Maybe I'll use the leftovers for beef taquitos :)
ReplyDeleteFunny you mention ourbestbites. This recipe is adapted from theirs. Let me know how the barabcoa beef tacos turn out! Is that a recipe from ourbestbites also?
ReplyDeleteNo, I just found it on pinterest. It's great. I love it and make it all the time.
ReplyDelete