Mimi and Grampy, where are you?

My mom and dad came to visit us last week.  It was wonderful.  My mom and I canned tomatoes and pears.   We enjoyed the first days of fall weather (the temperature dropped the day after my mom arrived).  We hiked once with my dad, played around the house with Auntie Kimmy a lot, and just had fun being together.  Madeleine has been calling for Mimi and Grampy multiple times a day (we're down to like 3-4 times from 20 that she asked for them the first day after they flew home).  Mimi and Grampy, come back to us!

My mom took Kimmy and I shopping at the new outlet mall in Lehi too.  I got a few shirts, basketball shorts, and a new necklace and earrings.  It was so fun.  Madeleine steals whatever jewelry she can find around the house (which isn't very much) and loves to put it on.  She loves bling.  Mimi's watch was also commandeered multiple times by Madeleine.

Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures.  I took a couple of videos before we went to the airport so that we could watch them later and remember, but that's it.  In the picture below, Madeleine was playing on air mattress.  I refer to it as Grampy's bed so Madeleine sometimes calls for him (followed or preceded by calls for Mimi) when we are jumping and playing on it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef