Life in pictures: October
Here is a recap of the past month or so in phone pictures. It's in reverse order, starting with last night. A couple of my old roommates and families came over along with a couple families in our ward for an informal autumn-time kid party. Everyone had a good time. We got our corn hole game out of the garage and let the kids climb on it and throw the bean bags in the hole. We also painted mini pumpkins and let the kids try eating doughnuts on a string.
For Halloween pictures, take a look at Matt's blog, here.
Maddie found this stick several weeks ago and loves playing with it still. She calls it her T stick because, well, it looks like a T. I was actually trying to take pictures of her hair this day because I was so happy with how good I did braiding it. :) It's gotten long enough that I can braid it pretty easily.
Me and my sweet Lucy B, hanging out with Madeleine outside. I love those chubby cheeks.
Not pictured is Mom and Dad's trip to visit us for the weekend and participate in Lucy's baby blessing at church. Maddie and I miss our Mimi and Grampy now that they've flown home. We had a great time with them, as usual! And also, as usual, I didn't take any pictures to remember the fun occasion. I do have one short video clip I took while we were driving them back to the airport Monday morning. We will hopefully get to visit you soon. And don't wait too long to come back and visit us!
We got a new kitchen table. I ordered it on amazon and love it. This was taken before we got the chairs, bench, and end leaves put together. We also rearranged. Correction, I rearranged. The unused loft got turned into my new sewing nook and the area behind the great room now has an area rug and 5x5 Ikea shelves for toys.
This little one is always smiling. She is a happy baby and that makes me so happy.
We went on a short, fun vacation a couple weeks ago to a cabin near Brighton. There was a swing outside and Maddie could have played on it the entire time. It was a big hit.
There was a great little board walk and trail to Silver Lake. We went for a walk along it Sunday evening and again Monday morning before we left.
I know it's white washed but I love this picture. I love this man. He is also happy and that makes me happy too, just like our little Lucy B.
Cousin Jess's new apartment in Salt Lake. This was taken just a couple days after she moved into it. We spent the afternoon with her and got to see her new sofa delivered.
Did you know Jess has five playgrounds at her apartment? :) Maddie found them all.
More smiles.
Picnic lunch with Jess before the sofa arrived. Maddie had a blast. It's not pictured, but we went to cornbelly's corn maze at Thanksgiving Point with Jess and friends a few weeks ago.
We also went to Vineyard's pumpkin patch with cousins.
These two had fun running through the corn maze with the bigger cousins.
Our attempt a family-selfie in the corn maze.
Hanging out at home. Some days she won't nap and is wiped out by 5:00.
This was fun. We went along the Bonneville trail one evening when Jess was still camped at our house. We parked at Rock Canyon and walked along the trail for maybe 20 minutes or so and then turned around. Jess had fun climbing up the side of the mountain and everytime she would, Madeleine would get super worried that we would lose her. Luckily we didn't though. :)
This was taken at a park towards the end of September. Maddie was itching to play at a park and so Lucy and I braved the cold and wind one afternoon and took Maddie Jo to play.
Lucy is waking up now. But hopefully I'll do another post of pictures from September and August.




















Comments
Post a Comment