More of the zoo

Here are a few more pictures from Matt of our day at the zoo last week.



Did you notice the fabric on my shirt?  And Lucy's?  We've got our jungle animals shirts on.  Maddie chose her new sand dollar shirt I made for her instead of one of the Serengeti fabrics.  I love making shirts, by the way.  Thank you Melory, for showing me how!



Maddie was really excited to ride the train.  It was a short, fun addition to our zoo visit.



Danny and Alisa did a great job piling three little boys on top of each other trying to get a cool picture with the elephant statue.



Our monkeys, minus Lu.  I love pictures with her cousins because it makes Maddie look small again.  She's taller than average, and she's talked so well for so long, that sometimes I forget she's still only three.  Oh, I love my little three-year-old Maddie Jo.  I was telling Matt last night, sometimes when I look at one of the girls and think about how much I love each of them it hurts.  It's a funny feeling, but it is true.  My heart just aches with love sometimes.  Before I became a mom I didn't know that was a possible thing to feel.  It's a happy, grateful thing that I don't really know how to explain.



Watching the sea lions.  They really were fun to watch swim around.





Mom, Maddie and Lucy both love this hat you bought them, by the way.  We have to take turns who wears it, because it's the favorite of all hats we have in the house.



Thanks to Alisa for the spur-of-the-moment zoo day!  We will have to do it again sometime.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef