Autumn time at work

The leaves started falling off the trees at the temple a couple weeks ago and since then all I've done at work involves leaves. It is so nice to go to work at a beautiful place, especially now with brightly colored leaves all over the place. Autumn is a great time of year and it's a fun time to be working on the grounds crew.

I've heard mixed reports about working during the winter. Some people love doing snow removal but on the other hand you run the risk of being called in to work very, very, very early in the morning. I'll try it out and see how much I actually have to go in before dawn. My bet is that it won't be all that often.

Comments

  1. What? I didn't even realize you still were working at the temple! I'm so out of the loop. I hope you don't catch a cold from working in the snow!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef