I'll be home for Christmas

Hi folks, just in case you were wondering, I will be getting on a plane in approximately 26 hours to fly home.

ALicia--I'll play with Sadie for you :)
Sarah--same goes for you with Ethan! And do you need any more help with house stuff?
Mike--will you teach me about computer programs and help me coordinate another picture night where we put up the sheet and projector?
Ben--can we play Christmas songs on the piano (duet style) or with guitar?
Kimmy--I love you
Dad--can we go kayaking and go to see the sunset on the beach?
Mom--I'll rub your neck for you and can we go on walks in the morning together?
Joseph and Julie--so that you don't feel left out, know that I will miss you over Christmas and especially after Christmas. I'm excited for you though. Change is scary but it's exciting once its done.
And somebody tell Gramma Meyers I am looking forward to playing tennis with her over the break too. And are we going to do another homerun derby?

Love you and see you soon!

Comments

  1. Thank you for playing with Sadie. She is very excited to see you. I've been wanting to do a homerun derby for a while. I'm wrapping all your Christmas presents today. Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Can we watch Nemo too?

    PS- I haven't called the wave line in years but I saw that there's a front coming through today and so I was curious if there's waves. There indeed will be. :) I may go see if there's still waves tomorrow morning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef