Outside during the winter
I'm beginning to think cabin fever is an unnecessary thing because there are lots of fun things you can do outside during the winter, even if it is very cold.
Exhibit A:
The first Saturday of every semester Dr. Nelson (I'm one of his teaching assistants for Biology) takes his class to the river to look at bugs underneath the rocks. We explore other places and things besides rocks and bugs and it is a pretty fun trip.



Exhibit B:
For MLKJ day I went snow shoeing. We went up to a spot past Vivian park and South Fork park but not quite to Big Springs. We followed a stream for a while and then went off the beaten path up a hill and to a meadow with deep snow and few tracks in it. Really fun. Ellen and Grover came with me.


Exhibit A:
The first Saturday of every semester Dr. Nelson (I'm one of his teaching assistants for Biology) takes his class to the river to look at bugs underneath the rocks. We explore other places and things besides rocks and bugs and it is a pretty fun trip.
Exhibit B:
For MLKJ day I went snow shoeing. We went up to a spot past Vivian park and South Fork park but not quite to Big Springs. We followed a stream for a while and then went off the beaten path up a hill and to a meadow with deep snow and few tracks in it. Really fun. Ellen and Grover came with me.
Cool Christy! Looks like lots of fun ;)
ReplyDelete