Pictures from Christmas
As you can tell, I focused my picture-taking primarily on the little ones. I will try to get a broader range of subjects next time! ;)

(Isn't she so cute? Alicia, I love the applique onesie.)

What can I say, I love heads.

Isn't this "artistic" of me Sarah? I like having different focal points on the Nikon.

Another head shot. Don't you just want to kiss his little peach-fuzz-covered head?

Ethan and Dad. They're good friends.

Thank you all for tuning in--coming up next will be insights into my classes and pictures of Alicia, Ben, and Sadie's trip to UT. :) And oh yeah, maybe something about Kimmy's birthday too.
(Isn't she so cute? Alicia, I love the applique onesie.)
What can I say, I love heads.
Isn't this "artistic" of me Sarah? I like having different focal points on the Nikon.
Another head shot. Don't you just want to kiss his little peach-fuzz-covered head?
Ethan and Dad. They're good friends.
Thank you all for tuning in--coming up next will be insights into my classes and pictures of Alicia, Ben, and Sadie's trip to UT. :) And oh yeah, maybe something about Kimmy's birthday too.
Very cute! Have you been taking a lot of pictures in Utah so far?
ReplyDelete