Winter Semester
I'm a seasonal person, meaning I pay attention to and enjoy watching the change of seasons. Autumn has always been my favorite season because I love watching the leaves change, particularly on my climbing tree in the front yard; I also loved anticipating the first cold front when I could put my shorts away and break out a sweater. It was fun to get the first fire in the fire place ready each year too. I still love autumn but since I've been at school I love anticipating the first snow fall and holiday time off of school. After Christmas though, there aren't many physical changes in the environment for several more months and there isn't another significant holiday break.
Although its awfully cold during this part of the year in Utah, one thing I look forward to during winter semester is that the daylight lasts a few minutes longer every day. It's an encouraging thing to think about. Every day is a little bit brighter, so to speak. I've been thinking about how I can apply this same principle in some aspect of my day-to-day activities.
Your camera takes good pictures. Glad to see you are using it.
ReplyDelete