Fun times at dinner
Two of my roommates and I eat dinner together several times a week. All six of us used to do it but we had a change in two of our roommates between semesters and the other is home more than she is at our apartment. Anyways, Jamie and Ellen and I were eating dinner last night and one of our new roommates, Olya, was in the living room laughing about something or other with her boyfriend; the laughter lasted at least 5 minutes. We weren't sure what was so funny but Ellen suggested we join in on the laughter. I said "okay I'll start" and then immediately started the most convincing fake laugh of my life. It was so surprisingly realistic that all three of us had a nice long legitimate laugh to follow. :) Ah, college life--there's always something interesting to keep you going.
Comments
Post a Comment