Sleep lately
I've found that I sleep most comfortably if I have a stair case of pillows. This is what it normally looks like (I've got four pillows, Matt has one).
Last night I fell asleep on couch while holding one of the sofa pillows and when I woke up I realized I slept really comfortably with the sofa pillow, so I brought it back to our room with me. While I was brushing my teeth Matt found a few extra things he thought I might like:
These were all stacked on my side of the bed waiting for me. I tossed them to the ground so I could get into bed and then I took a picture this morning to remember.
As a side note, I just clicked on Kimmy's old blog from before her mission and got a great laugh all over again. Look at her last post before she left on her mission: Kimmy--May 2011. I love our family. With Matt's sense of humor he fits right in. :) We're all a little silly either on purpose or by accident.
Last night I fell asleep on couch while holding one of the sofa pillows and when I woke up I realized I slept really comfortably with the sofa pillow, so I brought it back to our room with me. While I was brushing my teeth Matt found a few extra things he thought I might like:
These were all stacked on my side of the bed waiting for me. I tossed them to the ground so I could get into bed and then I took a picture this morning to remember.
As a side note, I just clicked on Kimmy's old blog from before her mission and got a great laugh all over again. Look at her last post before she left on her mission: Kimmy--May 2011. I love our family. With Matt's sense of humor he fits right in. :) We're all a little silly either on purpose or by accident.
Comments
Post a Comment