Random pictures from the past couple of months

In the brown rocking chair, 4 month old picture

Matt took a picture one afternoon of her sleeping like this (from September)

She used to love eating rice cereal and then about a month ago she started teething and forgot how to swallow solid foods.  She coughs up anything I give her that isn't milk now, even if she likes it (I gave her homemade apple sauce this afternoon and I could tell she liked it but she still was choking on it).  Maybe she'll like solid food again when she finishes teething.

We all watched general conference together.  I actually got to hear pretty much all of three sessions and a good portion of the fourth. 

We've been going on walks occasionally when Matt gets home from work.  This if often how Maddie looks when we get ready to go.  Notice her little dolly that she's carrying.  the little feet are just the right size for her to gnaw on when her mouth hurts. 

Last Saturday we went to the Central Utah gardens pumpkin exhibit.  There were lots of  games and story telling going on in addition to the pumpkin display.  Matt took this picture on our way out.

There's our little peanut.

On Halloween there was a church activity before the trick-or-treating started.  We were solicited to take pictures of the event and I caught Matt and Maddie on camera.  I don't exactly know what Matt was, but he was something.  Maddie is wearing a kitty cat costume Melory found her.  My last-minute costume was a scuba diver, except I didn't have a mask, or tank, or fins... I had a wet suit though!  And a beach towel around my waist, and my swim goggles.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef