Thanksgiving in St. George

Here Matt and I are last Thanksgiving with Grandma Carbine; I was about four months pregnant here:


This year all of Matt's immediate family came, plus Auntie Mimi and her husband, Richard.  We mostly hung out at Grandma's house; Mimi taught me how to juggle (which made Madeleine laugh) and she did balloon animals with Meleah and Aaron.  I wish I had pictures of that but we don't.  Matt and I also managed to go for a short hike in Snow Canyon Friday morning with "junior grandma Melory."


Thanksgiving day, Alisa and Matt were our photographers most of the time. 

Poor Steven was falling asleep or grumpy-faced most of the day.  Isn't he so sweet though?  

Grandma had this very cool box to play with.  It had secret compartments, keys, washers, locks of different shapes and sizes, a calculater, and a water spicket (sp?).  The boys filled the compartments with rocks and grass and leaves; it was very fun.





Beautiful Kristen.  
I didn't actually take this picture but it appears that Pop is reading to William about southeast Alaska. 

Here we are getting ready to start on the trail in Snow Canyon.  Madeleine was a trooper, although by the end the lack of morning nap had caught up with her and she was ready to go back to Grandma's.






Melory is always happy.  :)  I'm so glad she passed that trait on to Matt!

Comments

  1. Christy, it looks like you had so much fun. Sorry I didn't get the pre thanksgiving dinner scheduled. Can we aim for a pre 2013 get together? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef