Mornings
Every morning Matt and Madeleine water our garden together. This is something of what it looks like. First, they fill up the watering can.

After they finish watering and Matt leaves for work Madeleine and I play with toys, look at the pictures in the Friend magazine and try to read a page or two (or tear out a page or two as sometimes happens). On nice mornings we go outside and watch the kids walk to school. We walk around the house a lot all day long, and sometimes she eats breakfast with me although she still nurses a couple of times before her morning nap.
********************************************************************************
While someone takes her morning nap I sometimes work on sewing projects. Here are a couple current ones. This is a quilt I'm making out of some old red fabric and a stained sky blue shirt from my dad plus another collared shirt that didn't fit Matt very well.

They carry it out back...
And they water...
This one below makes me smile every time. Madeleine's reaching down to touch the water. Sometimes she succeeds and comes in wet, but only once in a while.
After they finish watering and Matt leaves for work Madeleine and I play with toys, look at the pictures in the Friend magazine and try to read a page or two (or tear out a page or two as sometimes happens). On nice mornings we go outside and watch the kids walk to school. We walk around the house a lot all day long, and sometimes she eats breakfast with me although she still nurses a couple of times before her morning nap.
While someone takes her morning nap I sometimes work on sewing projects. Here are a couple current ones. This is a quilt I'm making out of some old red fabric and a stained sky blue shirt from my dad plus another collared shirt that didn't fit Matt very well.
This is a skirt I made for little M. The pattern is for 2-3T but I think she'll probably be able to wear it by the end of the summer or whenever she starts walking. Right now it goes down to her mid-calf.
Oh, I love it when you updates. You're getting more and more consistent! You must teach me to make little girl skirts! That was so cute. I also loved the ones of Matt carrying 'Little M' around. He's a great dad. Love you!
ReplyDelete