Perseverance

The longer I'm in school the less patient I am to put in long hours for the sake of homework and studying for tests. I love to learn; I am just tired of exams and due dates. Here are some inspirational thoughts I found to help myself. Maybe they will be a help to you in your own challenges.

Featured quote today*
When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on. ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

MOTIVATION
Consider the postage stamp: its usefulness consists in the ability to stick to one thing till it gets there. ~Josh Billings

Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before. ~Jacob A. Riis

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer. ~Albert Einstein

OTHER PERSPECTIVES
Vitality shows in not only the ability to persist but the ability to start over. ~F. Scott Fitzgerald

The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won't. ~Henry Ward Beecher

When your dreams turn to dust, vacuum. ~Author Unknown

Comments

  1. Where do you get all your quotes? They are pretty good. Good luck with your finals! How was the concert on Thursday?

    -Joe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, those are really great quotes. You sure include a quote in every post that you do. They are really good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef