Kimmy's birthday
Kimmy, Alicia, and I had a fun time together on the Kim's big 2-0 birthday. We went to pizza & noodles on Main Street in Park City for an early dinner. Afterwards they came with me down to Provo for a 50-minute class I had attend at 6. Then we went back to Heber and had a fun time playing games with the Johnsons and Harts (and Grandma Doris).
I think my favorite person to watch was Uncle Richard, although when Grandma Doris played mafia that was pretty funny too. (She was one of the police and talked out loud when only the police were "awake"...not a sly move but really funny.) We also played a game where everyone starts with their own sheet of paper and they write a phrase or word at the top. Then you pass it on and the next person draws a picture of the word or phrase and folds down the word or phrase so that only the picture is showing and pass it on again. The next person has to describe the picture with a word or phrase and so the paper gets sent around the room. Kimmy passed to Uncle Richard who kept complaining about her drawings--so funny. Then when it was all over the funniest twists in the meaning of each phrase happened to fall upon Uncle Richard's turn. The long and the short of it is that we had a very entertaining evening and I highly recommend the game described.
Happy Birthday Kim!
I think my favorite person to watch was Uncle Richard, although when Grandma Doris played mafia that was pretty funny too. (She was one of the police and talked out loud when only the police were "awake"...not a sly move but really funny.) We also played a game where everyone starts with their own sheet of paper and they write a phrase or word at the top. Then you pass it on and the next person draws a picture of the word or phrase and folds down the word or phrase so that only the picture is showing and pass it on again. The next person has to describe the picture with a word or phrase and so the paper gets sent around the room. Kimmy passed to Uncle Richard who kept complaining about her drawings--so funny. Then when it was all over the funniest twists in the meaning of each phrase happened to fall upon Uncle Richard's turn. The long and the short of it is that we had a very entertaining evening and I highly recommend the game described.
Happy Birthday Kim!
I may 'borrow' this post if you don't mind :) My plan is to turn my blog into a journal and I want to remember how we celebrated Kimmy's Birthday and you described it so nicely...why reinvent the wheel...ya know? Do you mind :)
ReplyDeleteI don't mind. I'm glad you liked it. :)
ReplyDeletethanks christy, happy birthday to you
ReplyDelete