LIfe lately


Madeleine loves peaches, carrots, pears, apple sauce, bananas, and the fruit medleys.   She tolerates squash and peas and she hates green beans.  She also likes cream of wheat when there's fruit mixed in and she's getting good at eating soft bread and saltine crackers. Oh, she wants to eat whatever I'm eating.  She loved sharing my bowl of cheerios the other day.  Last week we got her a cup with handles because she's always wanting to drink from mine (and she does).  This way she can hold her own and try to drink water by herself.


For those who do not live in Utah, it has been FREEZING here lately.  Sometimes it doesn't get about 10 degrees all day and it often gets below zero (although not too far below zero).  If it gets up near 30 or higher Madeleine and I go for walks.  This is what she looks like before we go.



Happy girl!

She still coughs occasionally.  I hope it just a remnant from our Christmas cold and not a new one.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef