Matt's former roommate, Ammon, married my former roommate, Jackie. It's nice when your friends marry each other and you get to see both of them often. Jackie and Ammon are wonderful and Matt and I are glad we live close by so that we get to see them regularly. They also have an adorable little baby whose a few months younger and boy-er than Madeleine; his name is Thomas.
Matt and Ammon could make a mutual admiration society and invite each other to it--they met in high school and were roommates for a lot of their time in college. You know how when you're little and you think your parents know everything and can do everything... until you realize they can't? Well, I don't think Matt or Ammon has come to that realization about each other yet. Matt says Ammon can do anything.
And there's Jackie and I. I found Jackie when Jamie left and got married. Although I was happy for Jamie to leave single-life in exchange for a great husband I knew it wouldn't be easy to find a roommate I loved as much as her. Jackie and I became fast friends though and I'm so glad I got to live with her--albeit a brief time.
Today Jackie and Thomas came to play with Madeleine and I. Our little people had fun rolling/crawling towards and away from each other and swapping toys. Before they left we sat out front and played in the shade of the trees and I took a few pictures.
 |
| This baby has the widest grin I have ever seen on a person this young. He gets it from his mom. |
 |
| Can you see what I mean? |
 |
| Thomas was tired of sitting in a chair but Maddie loved it; she stayed content sitting like this for a while. |
Comments
Post a Comment