Our little metal bucket

When I was perusing my pictures for the last post I found a bunch of pictures Matt took of our little metal bucket.  He bought it about six months ago and we've used a little bit but not very much yet.  He really likes his bucket.  I found about fifty pictures of it and there is a small sampling here.  You should ask him sometime why he loves his bucket so much.  :)

Here is the bucket out in one of the front flower beds.  

Can you find the bucket?

Holding his trusty bucket in one hand and the camera in the other.

Here the bucket is pictured along the old fence on the side of the house.

Featured: the bucket.  Next to our garden of peas and lettuce.



Comments

  1. My kids and I looked at your blog today. Madeleine's pictures are very cute. We're wondering why Matt likes his bucket so much. :). Although it is a very cool looking bucket....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

February in review

What's up Doc?

Capitol Reef